Speicher Group’s COVID-19 Message to You
Both Peggy Lyn and I are wanting to speak to our loyal clients, neighbors, friends and offer our expertise and services to any of you out there feeling a little uncertain at this time. Since COVID-19 made its way across the world, our entire lives have changed. From our ability to perform the simple task of going to the grocery store, we are all having to adjust to the new normal.
That being said, thanks to the digital space we all work from, there’s still ways of feeling connected, supported, and motivated. Here are ways you can find hope and glean meaning from this experience.
- Know that you are never alone. We are all human and experiencing similar feelings around today’s situation. If you need guidance or coaching, we can help you. Our team in Bethesda, MD (Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate), our team in Fenwick Island, DE (Speicher Group of Northrop Realty), and our team on Maui (Speicher Group of Hawai’i Life) meets twice a week to discuss plans of action to help us all feel secure and focused during times such as these so we do not lose sight of the bigger picture.
- There’s still work to be done. Just because our office spaces may have changed, doesn’t mean that our work is over. We are all adapting to the new world of remote work right now and need to make sure we are still getting up every day at the proper time, sorting through our emails, and being productive. Perhaps you feel like you aren’t able to buy or sell at this time, but you are able to and we can help.
- We are capable of adjusting to anything that comes our way. Be nimble. Be resilient. Know that you are perfectly capable of not only getting through this period of uncertainty, but coming out better and stronger than ever before.
- Education is power. Stay on top of the latest news to make sure you are following the rules and not missing out on opportunities that may be waiting in the wings. Right now mortgage rates are at an all-time low and that makes for a great opportunity to market homes for sale online.
- Stay connected. Reach out to the right people. Use your social media. Keep each other informed and offer an open ear and a compassionate heart.
That is our message to you. Please feel free to contact Speicher Group if you have any questions. Stay safe everyone.